Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[M] Agency Spy

4 posters

Go down

[M] Agency Spy Empty [M] Agency Spy

Post by chompjas Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 am

Hey, I'm just going to post up Chapter 1 of Agency Spy- you may know this series from my youtube, x0xsakura as I had started it originally as a animated series. However, I had given up due to the large amount of fighting scenes as this is a really big action type of genre, but it still has various other genres such as romance and adventure.

I hope you like it and if I ever finish it you will be able to pick it up on the shelves in the future.

Prologue
In 1789, a strange tunnel was discovered underground. Its whereabouts were unknown, for those who ventured inside its dank walls, often archaeologists, they were never to return.
Century after century people would try uncovering the mystery of this tunnel, but none would ever return to tell their story about what they saw down there, or what happened to the other people who ventured down into the gloomy cave.

That is, until this fateful day in May 2008, a man named Sir ventured down into the unfathomable depths of this tunnel alone, ignoring all the warnings given to him by his parents, local newspapers and television reports. The last that was ever heard of him was a dying scream as it slowly faded away, meshing with the soft murmurs of the thousands of others who met their fateful end in the murky darkness.

chompjas

Back to top Go down

[M] Agency Spy Empty Re: [M] Agency Spy

Post by chompjas Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:38 am

Chapter One
There are many different journeys of fate one must choose from, and it all depends on the person themselves to figure out whether they wish to grasp that chance, or not.
But in this story, it’s not something people usually need to know, but it’s something they want to know.
I will tell you a secret, my children, the story about a hidden Agency, an Agency that securely camouflaged them away from the rest of the world, like a Lion hiding amongst the bushes, ready to pounce on its prey. Or a gecko whose colours blend with the nature that surrounds it.
Let me start this story in a town that flourishes with lush green leaves and bright blooming flowers. The town by the name of Leafre…

May 5th, 2057

Liam sat by the open fire of his warm home, the home in which he was born in and raised in. He poked the coal inside a few times, sighed as he stood up with a sudden rush of want to train. He picked up his trusty spear; it was long, with jagged points that shone with black, yellow and red colours.

When Liam was fourteen, he was admiring the work of his local blacksmith. The way he moved his tools up and down, gliding it against the metal, wood or whatever material he was working with he was aspired to become a blacksmith too, the power he had to be able to work with the tools he worked with, doing the same things all the time. The blacksmith there was beginning to get old, and his carvings weren’t as divine as they used to be. On this fateful day, the man seemed to be carving a spear for his customer, but didn’t happen to fulfill the criteria set out for him. Sighing, he saw Liam admiring his work, with shining eyes the blacksmith smiled at the young teenager, and asked him whether he wanted the inaccurately created spear. Liam had nodded furiously, eagerly wanting to claim that precious item as his own.

For four long years, Liam had grown up to use that same spear to harvest crops for the family or do any other household chores that required a man’s work. That was when he decided to become stronger, a person whom would have the strength to protect the people he loved and for what he believed in.

Just when he was about to prance out of the wooden door, his mother had yelled for him from the living room. He sensed the seriousness in her voice, so rushed over immediately; yelling back a “coming” to notify that he heard her.
“What are you doing?” She demanded, putting her hands on her hips. His dad stood beside her, with a grumpy expression written on his face.

“I’m just going out to train.” Liam replied wistfully, his tone of voice lowering by an octave.

“No you’re not. I’m- no we, are sick of you waving a stupid pole around all day. You’ve barely graduated, yet you’re doing nothing but training. Go out and earn yourself a living, all your friends are probably all doctors of some sort by now and yet you’re here waving a bloody pole around!”

“But…” Liam’s voice dropped, he frowned- as this wasn’t the first time they’ve had this conversation.

“No buts Liam, you should know by now you should be out there, out in the real world, doing real things.” Liam’s father spoke with harshness in his voice, as he adjusted his glasses. “Besides, what are you going to get out of stabbing a practice target all day?”

“…I want to be a warrior, a warrior whom will protect his people in need…” Liam mumbled.

“You always said you wanted to be a doctor when you were younger, you got the bloody score for it, now really, you should be in University studying your course, but no, you’re still here practicing for who knows what,” Liam’s father grabbed a pocket knife out, and wiped it clean with a soft white cloth. “We raised such a child like you, you should have more respect!”
He paused.
“There’s only one way to deal with idiots like you.”

Liam’s father raised the pocket knife, as he aimed to jab Liam in the heart. Within a blink of a second, Liam blocked his attack with his spear, as he held his father’s attack back.

“Dad, remember when I was little?” Liam started, his voice quivering. His father hesitated to listen, as he opened his mouth to speak but Liam cut him off. “Every night, after you tucked me into bed, kissed me on the forehead and whispered ‘I love you son’, you told me that I should never let anything get in the way of my dreams.”

Liam lowered his spear, and adjusted his cap slightly, brushing his jet black hair out of his eyes.
“And I will go by your word; I won’t let anything stand in my way, even if it is my parents.”

With those few words said and done, leaving his parents speechless, Liam walked out of the door gracefully, not even once turning back to see the sadness overwhelmed in his parents eyes as he left his home for good.

Liam wandered around the town for awhile until he ended up at the local airport. He was dazed as he looked up at the time schedules written on the walls, constantly changing to adjust to the new times.
He didn’t know where to go. He didn’t know what to do. But Liam had an epiphany. He wanted to get out of Leafre, and discover the world. He wanted to train on higher level monsters. He wanted a new challenge.

As Liam trailed out of his daydream, he realized he was standing in the middle of the airport without any money, and without a single change of clothing. His heart sunk knowing he should’ve at least left home with a bit of change so he could get food to eat. His tummy rumbled, making a gurgling noise. Liam clutched it for a moment before looking back up to see a young girl in red look at him. She had deep blue eyes and beautiful red hair that was tied back and curled at its ends.
She looked at him sweetly, and smiled.

“Are you lost?” She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. Liam smiled back weakly, and shook his head.

“I just ran away from home… my parents were about to rid of me anyway…” Liam attempted to smile again but it quickly dropped to a frown.

The girl ran her hand on his cheek and wiped a single tear away from his eyes.

“Do you want to go somewhere to eat? It’s on me.”

Liam nodded, saying ‘thank you’ in between his heavy breaths.

They both sat down at a table in front of a Chinese restaurant, with the girl smiling brightly as she ran her finger down the menu.

“What do you want to eat?”

Liam looked at his menu, the prices all exceeding $20 per dish.

“Are you sure you’re able to treat me like this… I mean, I’m pretty sure I can just hunt down a bird or something…”

“No! It’s absolutely fine. Eat your dinner and I’ll be happy.” She smiled again, beaming her brilliant pearly whites.

Liam looked at the menu and found the cheapest dish.

“I’ll just have fried rice.”

“Is that even going to fill you? Don’t be picky, it’s alright I have money for the both of us.”

Liam rolled his eyes, and smiled genuinely.

“I’ll have Beef Stir Fry Noodles then.”

The girl waved a waiter over and ordered. After the waiter left, Liam remembered he hadn’t even asked the girl for her name yet.

“I never got your name.”

“It’s Kei. I never got yours either.”

“The name’s Liam.”

“Where do you come from?”

“Zipangu. But I travel a lot because of the job I work in. I was planning to go back and visit my family before I go back to the office.”

“You work in Leafre?”

“Nope, it’s more of an international business. When I get called, I get called. I get sent all over the place, so I’m familiar with most of the world. I had to study 4 years of geography before I could start the practical work.” Kei laughed, her eyes lighting up.

“Oh~! Here’s our food. Let’s dig in!”

The entire time Liam and Kei smiled and laughed whilst they told each other about their experiences with the world and enjoyed each other’s company. Liam found out Kei was heading back to her hometown whilst Kei found out Liam couldn’t go anywhere.

“If you want, you can have this. I was planning to go but then I decided not to last minute and pay a visit to my family instead.”

Kei pulled out a plane ticket from her pocket and handed it to Liam, whose eyes brightened.

“To Korean Folk Town? You serious? I’ve always wanted to go there! My parents were both born there, so I have a bit of a background.”

“That’s great then; your flight is in two hours. Just hang around the airport for a little while and just go to the gate and you should be able to board… I think you’ll have to put your spear in for checking though because they think you might go stab someone on the plane.” Kei laughed again, holding out her hand for Liam to shake.
Liam took it eagerly and smiled.

“Thanks for the food, and the plane ticket. I owe you big time. Will I ever be able to see you again?” Liam frowned, hoping that he could see this nice girl again.

“I don’t know, but if we do then that’d be great. You have a cell?”

“…nope…”

“It’s alright then, we’ll meet up sometime in the future. I can feel it.” Her eyes sparkled as she skipped off out of the restaurant after paying the waiter.

With that, Kei skipped off, leaving Liam to walk around the airport by himself.

July 28th, 2057

A young, immature looking boy with windblown blonde hair cheekily pranced across the streets of New Leaf City- the town of electronics and new technology.
A little robot accompanied him- it was kitten like and looked very innocent.
It wasn’t long until he found a beautiful girl with flowing curly hair with a beanie placed neatly on her head next to a big, skilled looking man. He was blurting out useless words one after another as the girl just sat there, yawning. The man didn’t seem to take notice of it as the boy approached them with shining eyes.
The man noticed and turned around, eyeing the young immature looking boy.

“Hey nubling. What’s cooking?”

“Helloo. Nothing much, what about you?”

“Dude, what do you want?”

“Money please!” He replied with bright eyes.

“No, just get lost.”

The girl sat there with confused eyes, not knowing what was going on around her. This boy in front of her looked 12 or 13 years old, with cheap clothing. The man, who was next to her, was a skilled Ninja around their parts with silver hair and expensive clothing. The two guys- looked nothing at all alike.

Just as she was about to interrupt their conversation before anything bad happened to the boy, she was cut off by the boy’s wailing.

“Topazzz, this guy is being mean to me.” He had a massive frown on his face and looked like he was on the verge of tears.

As the girl was wondering who or what Topaz was, a large, intimidating gold coloured tiger shaped robot rampaged towards the man and surprisingly enough, stood up on two feet and pulled out a sword as it slashed close to the silver haired man. For that man’s sake, he was lucky to survive, as the concreted path was cracked in half. The man, named Ryan- ran away with much haste as he could.

“Hey there sweet stuff. Now that the scary man is gone, how about a movie?” The boy asked her, as she laughed. “Oh and the name is Aries, by the way.”

“You’re smooth. But not smooth enough. Haha.” She looked towards the sky and just in queue, a headband floated down, landing next to Aries.

“Catch you later.” The girl left with her flowing red hair flying behind her, smirking- as she blinked a couple of times, revealing her bright blue eyes.

Aries smiled, and looked at headband.
Printed on it in large words was:
INVITATION TO THE ELITE HEADQUARTERS OF THE TOP SECRET Agency Spy

At the bottom were words too small to read with the naked eye. Aries’s grin widened as he gave the headband to his smaller robot.

“Process the invitation and print out the words down the bottom in a larger font, may you please Pika.”

Within a matter of seconds, at the side of Pika’s body popped out a sheet of paper, with a message written on it.

Aries looked up and smiled widely.

“Perfect.”

July 29th, 2057

Having boarded the plane, and taken in the village like culture of Korean Folk Town, Liam spent two months in the new environment training on Moon Bunnies in the training ground east of the village. He loved the way he would be able to have rabbit stew with carrots (because for some reason, Moon Bunnies always seemed to hold carrots with them around everywhere) every night to survive on- and that was all he needed.

Finishing up for the day, Liam walked back to the haystack he had always slept on secretly but suddenly got disrupted by a man who looked roughly in his mid thirties.

“You!” He called. “You’re the one who keeps killing the Moon Bunnies right?”

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to, I was just training-”

“No! Keep killing them. Ever since you came along, the Moon Bunnies’s population had rapidly been decreasing! There had been a major influx of overpopulation, and we are so glad you came along. Honest.” He nodded several times.

“I don’t know what to say…”

“Then don’t say anything! Just-” As the man was finishing his sentence, a spear flew from the sky and dug into the dirt in front of Liam; just inches away from his feet.

“-is someone trying to kill you?” He asked with a wide eye.

“No… I have to go, I’m sorry. And thank you so much for your support!”

Liam pulled the spear out of the ground and kissed it.

“My hard work paid off after all.”

August 2nd, 2057

“Hey Ryuu…” Rain’s voice quivered in the cold as she spoke softly into her cellphone.

“Hey babe.” The voice on the other end replied.

“I was wondering where you were, because… you haven’t been picking up my calls lately, and you’re never at home.”

The Ryuu boy was now panicking. He didn’t want to be caught two timing. His black hair softly moved with the wind, as Rain, who had striking light blue hair, was only a few streets away.

The girl next to him had bright red hair, and blue eyes. She wore a padded jacket with a short skirt. As Ryuu was talking, she asked him in a whisper, “Who’s that?”

Ryuu covered the microphone in the cell and whispered back, “It’s just my sister, don’t worry.”
He uncovered it and spoke clearly into the cell phone.

“Hey Rain; I’m a bit busy at the moment. Could I talk to you later?”

“Oh…” Rain frowned in disappointment. “Call me later, okay?”

“Be sure of it.”

Rain sighed as she hung up and placed her cell phone back into her light blue shoulder-strap bag. She walked obliviously- not knowing where she was heading. She ended up walking anonymously through the streets of El Nath. She stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

“Oh come on babe, we’ve been dating for three weeks now. It wouldn’t hurt to give me a kiss.” Rain felt her heart skip a few beats.

“Oh Ryuu, I don’t feel ready yet. But it doesn’t mean I don’t love you.”

Taking a few more steps, Rain tried to take a peep at the scary thought she was trying to push to the back of her mind.

“Shit.” Ryuu muttered under his breath; just loud enough for Rain to hear. “Kinn, I’ll call you later. Leave. Now.”

“What, why? What’s happening?” Kinn shivered at his tone of voice.

“Just leave Kinn!”

Ryuu turned back to face where the footsteps he knew and learned to acknowledge came from- and there she was, Rain, her eyes watery from the shock of the new information that was slowly processing through her brain.

“Ryuu…” Rain gulped, lifting her head up to see her boyfriend. “You lied to me all this time…” The tears broke out, streaming down her face. But, she didn’t do anything about it. She let it flow and just stared coldly at her boyfriend.

Ryuu brushed his fringe out of his face, took a deep breath and looked straight into Rain’s clear blue eyes. “You clung on like a monkey, how was I meant to break up with you?! You were always in the way of my serious relationship!” Rain tried to fight back her tears, but her eyes were now leaking like a waterfall. “I never liked you Rain! I only liked you because you were cute and so gullible!”

“I can’t believe –”

“Believe it Rain! Just get out of my life already!” Ryuu, being a warrior sent a red slash wielded by magic to her, sending her to the icy floor beneath their feet.

Clutching her stomach, Rain winced from the pain and took the courage to stand up.

“You want to give up now baby? I’ll stop if you want. Just take my hotel key and everything will end here. No one will get hurt.” Rain gritted her teeth at the person whom she believed she once loved. She couldn’t believe this is what he was really like. A stupid, horny bastard.

Anger bottled up inside of Rain as her thoughts explored the past, and how everything seemed to fit together perfectly- like a thousand piece jigsaw puzzle was being put together in front of her, at maximum velocity. “I can’t let you hurt me anymore.” Rain murmured.

“What’d you say? Yes? Speak up.”

“I said, I CAN’T LET YOU HURT ME ANYMORE!” Rain pulled a bow and arrow from her rucksack and put it into place. She pulled her string backward, and muttered an enchantment under her breath.

“See you in the underworld, Ryuu. Oh and by the way- I think we should break up.” She smirked at her little speech as she let go of the string. The arrow shone a lime green as it transformed into a large dragon head and consumed Ryuu whole. His eyes bulged out of his head, and all that remained was his scream that could be heard piercing into the silent night.

Consumed by the power usage, Rain fell to her knees, her blue hair falling to the front of her face. Her eyes blinked slowly, closing them and opening them.

A blue light formed in front of Rain’s eyes, as it took place and stabbed the ground just in front of her hands.

“Great timing. I just needed a ticket out of this place.”

Lurking in the shadows was an unknown being; all that could be seen that night was their stunning blue eyes.

September 11th, 2057

“Arghh! I’m so bummed out!” A boy roughly in his late teenage years ruffled his hair in distraught. His hair was dyed a deep blue, his eyes matching his hair colour. He was a fairly attractive boy- however with a not so attractive reputation. His name was Jericho, a name that no one that meets him can forget. His eyes wandered the streets as he flailed his legs in the air; stopping when he caught sight of someone he knew.

“Oi! Tailee!” He grinned hugely, as if scoring a goal in a game of soccer. Tailee was the town beauty of Ludibrum, and those who caught sight of her, were extremely lucky. In Jericho’s eyes, it was his lucky day.

Jericho has only ever seen Tailee four times in his life, the first being in Year Eight when he was introduced to her by his parents. The second time happened to be in his freshman year, and how could he not forget such a beautiful face? The third time they met, Tailee was in her sophomore year, and Jericho was in his senior year. Then, he asked her out for the first time- only to be rejected harshly as she disappeared. Two years onward, he meets her again- without even having to find her.

You see, Tailee was the type of girl who couldn’t be touched, which made it even harder for all the men in the town that yearned for her. She had the best body without even trying- and she could frolic in a muddy battlefield for a whole day and she’d still be the best looking. She was stunning. On top of that, Tailee went to the elite school named FROSSA (Female Rights of Special Skills Association). This school was the school to die for- it only accepted special people- people either exceptionally talented at something or someone just exceptionally academically smart and can pick up skills within a click of a finger. Well, for Jericho? It was every guy’s dream to share a bed with a girl like Tailee.

“Tailee!” Jericho called again, running up to her. He flicked his hair to the side as he looked at her gleaming eyes. “It’s nice to see you again!”

“Umm… sorry do I know you?” Tailee asked, cocking her head cutely.

“I’m Jericho, remember? We met in year eight- you know, our parents like, uh, know each other?” Jericho’s palms became sweaty as he stuttered his words out of his mouth.

“Oh yeah! How’ve you been doing?”

“Yeah good I guess…” His voice trailed off as he engulfed Tailee into a hug. “I missed you…”

Tailee pushed Jericho off of her, shaking herself free from his grasp.

“Jericho, sorry. I just… I just can’t. Okay?”

“Why, Tailee? Why? I’ve waited for you for so long.”

“That’s what all the guys say Jericho! You can’t expect me to go out with all of them!”

“I’m not asking you to go out with all the guys Tailee. Just me. Please. Give me a chance.” Jericho pleaded, his heart pounding against his chest.

Tailee paused, lifting her head. “I know your reputation Jericho. If I go out with you, I’d be your ninth girlfriend this year!”

“You’re not anywhere near as bad as any of the other girls I’ve dated in my life Tailee! I tried looking for someone who’d be like you. I already knew it was going to be hard to get you, so I tried to find a substitute. Unfortunately that didn’t work so I guess I have to chase after the original.”

“Ugh! You’re just like everyone else!” Tailee gritted her teeth. “So long, Jericho.” She teleported.

Jericho summoned his magic and lassoed a rope to take him wherever Tailee teleported to.

Tailee arrived first, on the other side of the town.

“Finally lost him!”

“Lost who?” Jericho appeared beside her, smirking. “Tailee, you’re wearing quite nice clothes today.”

“Really?” Tailee felt herself blush for the first time in a few years.

“But those clothes would look better on my bedroom floor.” Jericho leapt towards Tailee, trying to put her into a bear hug as she screamed.

“I knew it!” She screamed under her breath. “You’re just like the rest of them!” She struggled out of his hold.

“You’re so stubborn Tailee. Didn’t want to come with me easily so I guess I had to use force.”

Suddenly, a shadow was cast between the two and Jericho was pushed off Tailee.

“Absolutely absurd.” A young boy with grey eyes and dashing black hair appeared in front of Tailee, shielding her from Jericho. “Run, while you can.” He whispered to her. Using this time, Tailee fled from the scene.

“Who the hell do you think you are?!” Jericho screeched.

“The name’s Brandent, at your service.” He paused. “Oh and by the way; girl’s run away from guys for reasons you know.”

Jericho was disgusted. “What, are you like an expert on the topic?” He hissed. “You let my playtime run away, what the hell is your problem?!”

Brandent pondered for a minute, acting as if he was concealed in a deep thought. “Oh, nothing.”

“Stop it with the smartass comments, just move already. I have better things to do then to play with you.”

“Why don’t you move? It’ll be easier for the both of us.”

“You wanna go?!” Jericho was now at boiling point, flicking his gun out of his belt pocket.

“Go? Go where?” Brandent pulled the ‘cute’ confused look at Jericho and battered his eyelashes. He chuckled silently to himself. “Ohhh!” He gasped sarcastically. “You meant fight!” Brandent held in his laughter as his face turned black and seriousness overwhelmed his face. “Why do you want to go somewhere when I can flatten your ass right here?”

Jericho couldn’t take it anymore. His blue hair now flew wildly in the wind and he aimed his gun at Brandent and pulled the trigger. A bullet shot at lightning speed and hit Brandent square in the chest. Jericho was pleased with himself as he blew the end of the gun, looking cool.

Out of nowhere, Brandent’s body morphed into a wooden figure of himself.

“Dammit! It was a substitute!” Jericho screeched.

Behind him, Brandent reformed and threw a ninja star at him, sending him across the street. He then ran right up to him with his lightning fast speed and held him up by the collar.

“I could end you here right now if I wanted to.”

Jericho gritted his teeth as he placed his hands on Brandent’s wrists and twisted them, causing Brandent to drop him. With his feet on the ground, Jericho did a double back flip kick, smashing into Brandent’s face. Brandent did a leg sweep as he was falling, causing Jericho to fall with him. Tired with exhaustion, they both lay on the ground panting.

“You’re good.” Jericho muttered, inhaling deep breaths.

“What do you expect?”

Two weapons fell from the sky before them, one a ninja star and the other a fake gun.

“I got into Agency spy!” Jericho squealed, almost hugging the gun.

“You’re not the only one, stupid.”

chompjas

Back to top Go down

Post by magic_4thewin Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:39 pm

IT JUMPS AROUND WAYYY TOOOO MUCH LAHH i cant evn keep track of all the new characters and names = = otherwise its pretty good...if thers actually a plot
magic_4thewin
magic_4thewin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 am

^ Hah. 謝謝你啦~ 大灝! -3-
Annie
Annie
Admin

http://diaryofannette.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chompjas Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:06 pm

LOL. It's just the first chapter, calm down. It will pull itself all together in like 3 chapters time.

chompjas

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:24 am

i like this series, I didn't know it was about maple.... LOL
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down