Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yay... another idea. :D

2 posters

Go down

yay... another idea. :D Empty yay... another idea. :D

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:49 am

Chapter1New Town.
I could feel my heart shatter into pain while I ran out of the hallways of my school in tears. But I didn't know why I was running, why I was crying, or even why I felt pain in my heart. Firstly, I hated running, secondly, I'm not the type of person who would cry easily, and lastly, well... maybe it's from the running. I've never been the most athletic person in my class.
"YUKI!"
Strangely, the call of my name by that voice pained and frightened me at the same time. My legs started to run faster and the tears came harder. Wow, If I knew I could run this fast, I'm sure I'll be able to pass the mile test.
"YUKI, WAIT!"
Why am I running? Obviously if my name was being called in such urgency, it was probably something important. Maybe I forgot my bag or my cellphone. I tried to stop both the tears and my legs from doing what had no purpose. My legs continued to run, and the tears came harder. For a moment it was like my eyes were the second niagra falls; crying 150,000 gallons of tears per second. It was absolutely no good, my body wouldn't respond to my commands at all. I screamed out in frustration, but my mouth was not listening to me either. Tears continued to fall and my legs were still running. My vision became blurred by my non-stop tears, and my head started to feel as if someone put a massage chair in my brain and cranked it up to max. I only felt like that when I cried really hard, but I still didn't understand why I was crying or why my legs were running so fast. Where was I? It was then that I realized my legs were running into no destination at all. Just running away to anywhere but here.
-BEEP BEEP!-
"YUKI WATCH OUT!"
A CAR!
-CAR CRASH/FLASH-
-BEEP BEEEP BEEP...-
It was the same old dream. But it felt so real... I got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. It was the last week of summer and I had spent most of the week packing, saying goodbye to my friends, and unpacking. My parents had decided to move back to our "hometown," Twilight Town. They were pretty happy about moving back, but I wasn't so enthusiastic. To me, Twilight Town was not my hometown. Although I was supposedly born and raised here, I could only be able to recall some of the neighbors and play dough pies. However, I remembered almost everything from when I had moved to Radiant Garden when I was 13. How I met my friends, the stupid things we did, and all that other good stuff. I spit out the toothpaste in my mouth and rinsed. Today was the last day of summer vacation, and I was going to spend it with "catching up" with my childhood friends. I sound like a total electron, but I really wasn't too giddy about leaving all my friends to move back to my hometown in which I had hardly any memories of. But I might as well meet some new friends. I pull on some shorts and a tanktop and went down the stairs to eat.
"GOOD MORNING YUKI!"
I cringed at the sight of my older brother in my apron making breakfast.
"Did you sleep well last night, my cute sister?"
Unlike most brothers, Akira, my older brother, had what most of my friends like to call, a sister complex. My mother had told me once, when I was in kindergarten, there was a boy who used to hide my favorite toys in the classroom, as a result, Akira being in the 5th grade at that time, took the boy's backpack and threw it in the school dumpster. My brother have five photo albums filled with pictures just the two of us and the wallpaper of his cellphone and laptop is a collage of our pictures.
"No, where's mom and dad," I asked with a slight pout.
"Oh, they went out with the neighbors, and you shouldn't think so negatively. I thought we had this chat yesterday, Yuki," my brother sighed while he flipped a Korean pancake.
"I know, I know," I snapped.
"Yuki, I'm sure you had a great night's sleep. I understand that it's hard to leave behind friends and the school you go to, but please don't be like this. We've already tried arguing with mom and dad about moving back, but since we're already here, you might as well make the best of it. Also, it's not as if you don't have any friends here, you do! You just probably don't remember most of them," he said while placing a plate of Korean pancakes in front of me.
I just gave him a look and took a bite of my pancake.
"Whatever floats your boat," I snapped sarcastically while rolling my eyes.
Instantly, regret had crossed Akira's face.
"I'm sorry,Yuki. Are you mad at me? Big brother is sorry, don't be mad okay?"
My brother pleaded for my forgiveness for a good ten minutes, although I was never mad at him. He was right, I shouldn't be so butt-hurt about moving back.
Ding Dong!
"Oh, that should be Jen! Yuki you remember her, right?"
"Yeah, I'll answer the door."
I was a bit nervous to see Jen again. I haven't talked to her in years, and I almost forgot what she looked like. I opened the door to see Jen.
"HEY! I'VE MISSED YOU," Jen practically threw herself at me.
"Haha...I've missed you too," I said a bit awkardly.
"Well, come on, let's go meet the others, I hope you still remember us," Jen said cheerily.
"Hold on, AKIRA, I'M GOING OUT! Alright, lead the way."
And so, I went with Jen to see my old friends.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

yay... another idea. :D Empty Re: yay... another idea. :D

Post by magic_4thewin Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm

titus?
as in ff10 titus? Very Happy
wheee
i likeee
magic_4thewin
magic_4thewin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:07 am

hehehes. yeasshh. but my particular favorite is FF7, but all of the FF series has amazing storyline. ^^~
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down